Tuesday, June 15, 2010

fool me once, shame on me

Dear Mr. President,

I suppose that your oath of office did not include the words "The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth so help me God." I suppose that as many times as you were sworn in, you are not really certain what you agreed to. Maybe we need to make a new rule that you only get three chances to be sworn in to office. After the third attempt, you have to step down. The most "Honest, ethical, and transparent" administration began behind closed doors in the middle of the night trying to get all of the oath right. I suppose before your first thirty days in office you didn't have your "Teleprompter Czar" yet. You have proved that opaque is the new transparent. Let's make an agreement to get through the next two years, you stop trying to screw up Our country and I promise not to vote for you next time.

Jason Sanborn

1 comment: